Hire a professional
Once we’ve discussed your project, a quote will be provided to you with a breakdown of the cost that includes all design fees and printing services if applicable. Prices do not include sales tax. Many services available from print to web.
Please contact me for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org or 832-732-9920.
Design Process & Policies
Turnaround time depends on the project and difficulty of design and anticipated print expectations.
Deadlines are important to me. Deadlines and expected delivery dates are important to you. Your time is valuable and to allow me a manageable time frame to complete your project leaves you a happy customer with a great outcome and me with a product delivered, on time, accurate and professionally executed.
- Reasonable expectations on delivery of art is appreciated.
- Please allow me at least 2-3 day notice if you intend on scheduling a project.
- Small projects may take a few days up to a few weeks to produce.
- Large projects may take 3-8 weeks or more depending on the project.
- Shipping adds to expected time frames. I do not print internally and broker out that portion of my business, If you can get a shorter time frame I will provide you with a PDF. I will provide estimates for shipping when requested.
- I do rush projects if requested and agreed upon.*
*A rush fee is applied if ample time is not provided to complete your project.
Quote & Contract
- A written quote will be provided upon request. Quotes detail the line items and costs associated to the project specifications.
- Contracts will be asked to be signed for each design job before work is started. (Once the contract is signed, returned and a deposit is paid, design will begin.)
A deposit worth 50% of the project estimate (not including printing services or shipping) is required prior to beginning production on any project. Once production begins on your project your deposit is non-refundable should you decide to cancel the project.
Design Change Fee
A design change fee may be charged for all client initiated modifications made to a project once the design is finalized and production begins.
Electronic proofs are in PDF format are provided. Proofs will be provided as PDF files in most cases. Printed proofs are available at an additional cost.
You the Customer are my main concern and I strive to ensure that you are satisfied with my work. Even though I try my hardest to achieve your desired results, occasionally I may not meet the desired expectation. I am a small business and I don't do refunds. Once a project s started, I do just that, I start it and this takes time away from other projects that I could have accepted. There are no refunds issued once production on a project begins.
I promise to value your time, please value mine as well. Please check proofs over carefully, as there are no refunds of printing costs for errors found after the final proof is accepted by you. These errors include content, images, color changes, etc.
If a job is canceled at any time after production begins, you will forfeit your deposit. If a project is canceled after the project is completed and/or sent to printing, you are responsible for all expenses related to design fees and printing & shipping costs.
Production will begin on your project once you have paid any necessary deposits. Your order will be delivered to you after the remaining balance for all design fees, printing and shipping costs have been received. If you are doing the printing yourself and desire a PDF as final project, payment in full is due before final Print Quality PDF is received.
There are four payment options available to you:
- Credit Card – use your credit or debit card to pay for your order. Once you have confirmed your order, I will send you an invoice where you will have the option to pay by credit card using paypal, a secure online payment feature.
- Money Order or Cashier’s Check – Please note your invoice number on the check for easy processing.
- Personal or Business Check – production will begin once your check is received and has cleared the bank.
- Cash – I recommend that you hand deliver any cash payments, you may pay with cash but please be aware that I am not responsible for cash delivered through the mail.
Printing costs are based on quantity and quality needed. If you wish to handle printing yourself, I will send you non-editable PDF of your project file(s) once production is complete. Revisions to your file should be made through me not your hired printer. Editing purchase files in PDF are against copywriting restrictions. There is no additional charge for this. I will also gladly handle your printing needs for an additional cost. An estimate of printing costs will be given to you with your project quote if applicable.
Shipping & Delivery of Printed Materials
Multiple shipping and delivery options are available to suit your needs. Orders will be shipped once final payment is received. I will contact you with tracking information and a projected shipping date once that information is available. Shipping rates depend on weight and destination. Rush shipping is available upon request and at an additional fee.
Graphics Submitted for Projects
Photos submitted to me should be at least 300 dpi for printed materials and 72 ppi for online media. Photos with poor resolution will affect the quality of your final product. All photos should be sent as .jpg, .png, tiff or .gif files.
Logos and other vector graphics should be sent as .eps or .ai files.
All photographs submitted must be taken by you. Photographs taken by a professional must be accompanied by a copyright release from the photographer. If you need to have professional photos taken, I can recommend a number of local photographers to meet your needs. Stock photos are also available at an additional cost if necessary.
Displaying Projects Online
I may decide to display your project online on my Website portfolio, Facebook, or other online accounts. In an effort to protect your privacy, any client wishing NOT to have their products displayed online should let me know in advance. I am also willing to make any necessary modifications prior to posting your project online if desired. I will take it as consent to use your project as part of my online portfolio. If at any time you would like your project removed from my portfolio, please mail or email your request to me in writing.
Personal Information Collected
I am committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information gathered and used for the production of your order, communication and/or payment will never be shared or sold to any outside person or company. Every effort is made to protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe.